YOU GUYS. This banana bread recipe is insane. I didn’t add any type of sweetener- no sugar, agave, maple syrup, honey, NONE OF THAT, but it was still sweet enough and oh so delicious! I could’ve probably eaten the whole pan but I had some sort of self control 😅 Who said banana bread couldn’t be healthy?? So without further adieu, here’s your new favorite banana bread recipe 😜
- 2-3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons chia pudding (2 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 3 tbsp water or almond milk)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup of your favorite nut butter
- 1 cup oat flour ( I made my own by using 1 cup of Trader Joes GF oats and making it into a flour using my magic bullet)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 °
- Mix all ingredients except walnuts in a bowl
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch banana bread pan
- Top with walnuts if adding
- Bake for 50 mins
- ENJOY and try not to eat the whole pan in one sitting 😝
Let me know if you make this recipe!
Did you know that Ratatouille is a super simple but super delicious french recipe and not just the name of the Pixar movie? If not, it’s your lucky day! This is such an easy recipe and I feel like everyone, meat or non meat eaters alike will enjoy!
I was first introduced to this recipe by my french husband (oui oui!) and it’s been one of my favorite recipes to make and eat ever since. For this recipe, I paired it with cilantro cauliflower rice but you can eat it by itself, with a baguette, with quinoa, with rice, whatever you prefer!
Without further ado, here’s the recipe!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, peeled and diced
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 5 tomatoes, chopped coarse
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of cauliflower rice (I bought my bag from Trader Joe’s)
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over low-medium heat.
- Add the onion, stirring occasionally, until the onion has softened.
- Add the peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the zucchinis and eggplant and cook for another 2-3 mins
- Add the tomatoes, stir all the vegetables together. Bring to a gentle boil then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the skillet and let all the ingredients marinate together for 30 minutes.
- While the ratatouille is cooking, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat
- Add the cauliflower rice and roughly chopped cilantro to the pan, stirring occasionally, let it cook for 5-10 mins
- Sprinkle the ratatouille with salt and pepper. Serve with the cauliflower rice.
Hope you guys enjoyed this recipe! Let me know if you make it, comment or tag me!
Until next time,