These bites are so delicious and oh so easy to make! I am a big fan of adaptogen elixirs to anything I make and these are no exception! For this one, I used Wylde One’s Immune Shrooms. Per their website:
“Immune Shrooms is a powerful, synergistic combination of immune-boosting mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs to help strengthen, protect, and balance the immune system. This anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich elixir is great for when you’re feeling worn down, fatigued, and need to revitalize your body and recharge your immune system. Also great taken daily to support overall vitality and wellbeing.”
I am all about that! I mean, winter is on its way, and it’s definitely getting colder, even here in NC so I love anything that will help my immune system. And of course I added some protein powder in there because a little protein never hurt anyone ♥
Here’s how I made my bites:
- 1 cup of dates (softened in warm water for 10 mins)
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1 packet of Wylde One Immune Shrooms (optional)
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used Huel)
- 1 tbsp of walnuts
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- pulse all ingredients in a food processor until it’s smooth and clump into a ball
- use your hands and form mixture into balls
- enjoy right away or put in the fridge to harden a bit, depends on you! Either way, it’s delicious!
That’s it! Easy peasy! Let me know if you make it and what you think!
Until next time,