Here’s an easy peasy protein bite recipe that you can whip up in no time.. legit probably 10 minutes top!
- 1 cup of dates (softened in warm water for 10 mins)
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used Orgain’s chocolate powder)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of Big Spoon Roasters’ limited edition CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE GIANDUJA nut butter (unfortunately, I don’t see it on their site anymore as it was limited edition but their Peanut Cocoa Butter is a great substitute!)
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp of pecans (or walnuts!) because I wanted some added crunch 🙂
- pulse all ingredients in a food processor until it’s smooth and clump into a ball
- use your hands and form mixture into balls
- drizzle some extra chocolate goodness on top of it
- enjoy right away or put in the fridge to harden a bit, depends on you! Either way, it’s delicious!
- And last step: keep these deliciousness away from nosy dogs 😜 ( but really keep ‘em away because duh chocolate)
That’s it! Easy peasy! Let me know if you make it and what you think!