Are you looking for a delicious, healthy-ish, snack? breakfast? bar? Look no further than this recipe … No Bake Cashew Butter Bar 😍
This bar is delicious for an on-the-go breakfast, post workout fuel, or anytime you’re crazing a sweet snack! For this recipe, I used ingredients that I already had in my pantry but you can definitely switch the ingredients to whatever you have in your pantry, i.e., protein powder, nut butter, etc!
- 1/4 cup Huel powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of cashew butter (I used Georgia Grinders)
- 3-4 tbsp of Birdseed Kasha Crunch Granola (I used this because it already had coconut flakes, kasha, pumpkin seeds, etc. but if you don’t have this specific granola, you can really top the bar with anything you want like coconut flakes, chia seeds, goji berries, etc!)
- Melt coconut oil and combine with cashew butter.
- Add all ingredients and stir to combine
- Spread mixture into a baking dish and stick in the fridge for at least half an hour
Let me know if you make this recipe… I promise you will not regret it!