Recipe development is hard y’all! I give props to all the food bloggers out there that consistently put out new content and recipes for all to enjoy. My husband and myself thank you all 😝
So I thought I would share my favorite food bloggers and some of my favorite recipes from their blogs. And whether you’re following a specific diet or not, there’s something for everyone!
Without further ado, here are some of my favorite recipe developers (and now I’m hungry!):
- Fit Foodie Finds: Lee is one of my real life friends from Minneapolis and is a fabulous human being. Not only does she post yummy recipes but her website has evolved into a lifestyle website where she posts about travel, beauty and fitness! Some of my favorite recipes from her site are: Spicy Thai Coconut Curry and Healthy Peanut Butter Cups!
- Oh She Glows: ALL VEGAN RECIPES! This website is vegan heaven and she also has an app and a cookbook! Some of my favorite recipes are: On The Glow Basic Oatmeal Squares and Vegan Banana Bread!
- Minimalist Baker: My go to website for vegan recipes! I am in love with everything she posts but some of my favorites are: Almond Butter Tofu Stir-Fry and Eggplant and Almond Butter Tofu Bowl!
- Rachel Mansfield: Rachel is a QUEEN! It’s my goal to make every vegan dessert she posts. Some of my faves are: Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Loaf (can easily be made VEGAN by using flax seed eggs) and Healthier Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge Bars!
- Thug Kitchen: I have all three cookbooks. Enough said. I haven’t made any recipes from their website so I can’t list any links but if you have their first cookbook, you MUST make their lavender scones!
- Get Well With Em: Emily is another real life friend from Minneapolis and she has so many delicious recipes on her blog! Her website also consists of lifestyle, fitness and travel posts! Some of my favorite recipes are: Healthy Peppermint Patty Energy Balls and Healthy Berry Cacao Oatmeal Bake!
What about you??? Leave me a comment of food websites that I need to check out!
Until next time,